Tuesday, January 15, 2008

this is me abandoning an idea.

this seems to be a recurring problem of mine.
i am always starting projects and quickly ending them.
or merely not finishing them.

i have decided now just to write about whatever i want.
pop culture is a big part of my life, so those thoughts will always be prevelant.

im currently unemployed
everyday i log onto the same websites digging through the same boring jobs.
when does this rat race end?
can these kids in college just slow it down a minute.
if i dont hurry and find a job, my grandkids will be employed before me.

ive been thinking a lot about what i want to do.
i have things that really get my going
writing. researching. promoting.

so for the last week and a half, i have been digging through websites hoping to find the perfect gig that will send me on my way to a happy ending.
wait- i mean beginning.

sure- sitting on my sofa for hours a day waiting for my friends to get home is a wonderful lifestyle,
but its just not for me anymore.
although my kitty never seems to grow tired of this life.

so hopefully ill soon be out of a lease and into a job.
rent is ridiculous in west end, and i dont have an income.

No comments: