Thursday, March 20, 2008

this is music 03.20.08

i just realized that
1. i havent blogged about my newest musical loves
and
2. i havent even blogged in over a week!

so how about both at one time?

Digitalism's Idealism
- this sound gets me going when im out for sure.

when i first listened to them, i was really into it so i- itunes'd- the album. then for some reason, i put it in the back of my head only to rediscover it a couple of days ago. it has a daft punk-y feel, but who wouldnt want more daft punk...

less daft punk
more digitalism party?

i think so!



Justice's †

first off, i dont know what didnt give it away, but this a group of christian djs form France.. not sure why that matters except maybe jews wont like them... and muslims, too.

anyway- they just happen to be playing a show with my boys flosstradamus!
but its in chicago- and tonight... haha..

they're somewhat all over the map, but i can shake my booty to it...
and you can, too...


Justice @ I Love Techno 2006 - Awesome video clips here


MGMT's Oracle Spectacular

Oh geez.
this is my jam right now.
in my car, in the shower, in my head
whenever im out, i cant wait to get into the car to hear these guys.

its total dance pop..
their myspace says surf/jungle/country
uhhhh right..

No comments: